In the course of the coming year we are publishing a series of online first articles that will form the first issue of CRCL (vol. 1 no. 1) to be launched in the second half of 2021.
- Emilie van den Hoven, 'Hermeneutical injustice and the computational turn in law' (reply by Ben Green)
- Laurence Diver, 'Computational legalism and the affordance of delay in law' (reply by Ewa Luger)
- Reuben Binns, 'Analogies and Disanalogies Between Machine-Driven and Human-Driven Legal Judgement' (reply by Emily M. Bender)
- Mireille Hildebrandt, 'The adaptive nature of text-driven law' (reply by Michael Rovatsos)
- Wolfgang Hoffmann-Riem, 'Legal Technology/Computational Law: Preconditions, opportunities and risks' (reply by Virgina Dignum)