- Virginia Dignum, Professor at the Department of Computing Science at Umeå University, Sweden where she leads the research group Social and Ethical Artificial Intelligence. More information.
- Mireille Hildebrandt, Research Professor on ‘Interfacing Law and Technology’ at Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), co-director of the Research Group of Law Science Technology and Society, Faculty of Law and Criminology. And part-time Chair of 'Smart Environments, Data Protection and the Rule of Law' at the Science Faculty, Institute for Computing and Information Sciences (iCIS) at Radboud University Nijmegen. Principal Investigator of the ERC Advanced Grant research project of COHUBICOL. More information.
- Frank Pasquale, Professor of Law at the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, and author of The Black Box Society: The Secret Algorithms That Control Money and Information (Harvard University Press, 2015) and New Laws of Robotics (Harvard University Press, 2020). More information.
- Laurence Diver (Vrije Universiteit Brussel), postdoctoral researcher in law and legal theory. More information.
- Manuel Sabin (Radboud Universiteit), postdoctoral researcher in theoretical computer science. More information.
- Kevin Ashley (University of Pittsburgh)
- Lyria Bennett Moses (University of New South Wales)
- Danielle Bourcier (University of
- Roger Brownsword (King's College London)
- Federico Cabitza (University of Milano-Bicocca)
- Carlos Castillo (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
- Jennifer Cobbe (University of Cambridge)
- Simon Deakin (University of Cambridge)
- Michèle Finck (Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition)
- Wolfgang Hoffmann-Riem (Bucerius Law School)
- Zachary Chase Lipton (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Christopher Markou (University of Cambridge)
- Dagmar Monett Diaz (Berlin School of Economics and Law)
- Marion Oswald (Northumbria University)
- Burkhard Schafer (University of Edinburgh)
- Geneviève Vanderstichele (University of Oxford)
- Michael Veale (University College London)
- Salome Viljoen (Harvard University)
- Arjen de Vries (Radboud Universiteit)
- Karen Yeung (University of Birmingham)