- Mireille Hildebrandt (co-founder), Research Professor on ‘Interfacing Law and Technology’ at Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), co-director of the Research Group of Law Science Technology and Society, Faculty of Law and Criminology. And part-time Chair of 'Smart Environments, Data Protection and the Rule of Law' at the Science Faculty, Institute for Computing and Information Sciences (iCIS) at Radboud University Nijmegen. Principal Investigator of the ERC Advanced Grant research project of COHUBICOL. More information.
- Frank Pasquale, Professor of Law at Brooklyn Law School, and author of The Black Box Society: The Secret Algorithms That Control Money and Information (Harvard University Press, 2015) and New Laws of Robotics (Harvard University Press, 2020). More information.
- Katie Atkinson, Chair and Dean of the School of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Computer Science, University of Liverpool. More information.
- Lyria Bennett Moses, Director of the UNSW Allens Hub for Technology, Law and Innovation and Professor and Associate Dean (Research) in the Faculty of Law and Justice, University of New South Wales. More information.
- Laurence Diver (co-founder), postdoctoral researcher in law and legal theory in the Law, Science, Technology & Society research group (LSTS), Vrije Universiteit Brussel; author of Digisprudence: Code as Law Rebooted (Edinburgh University Press, 2022). More information.
- Gianmarco Gori, postdoctoral researcher in law and legal theory in the Law, Science, Technology & Society research group (LSTS), Vrije Universiteit Brussel. More information.
- Fleur Johns, Professor in the Faculty of Law & Justice, University of New South Wales). More information.
- Pauline McBride, postdoctoral researcher in law and legal theory in the Law, Science, Technology & Society research group (LSTS), Vrije Universiteit Brussel. More information.
- Denis Merigoux, postdoctoral researcher in programming languages and formal verification, INRIA. More information.
- Jat Singh, Principal Research Asssociate (≈Research Professor), Department Computer Science & Technology, University of Cambridge. More information.
- Kevin Ashley (University of Pittsburgh)
- Lyria Bennett Moses (University of New South Wales)
- Danielle Bourcier (University of
- Roger Brownsword (King's College London)
- Federico Cabitza (University of Milano-Bicocca)
- Carlos Castillo (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
- Jennifer Cobbe (University of Cambridge)
- Simon Deakin (University of Cambridge)
- Michèle Finck (Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition)
- Wolfgang Hoffmann-Riem (Bucerius Law School)
- Zachary Chase Lipton (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Christopher Markou (University of Cambridge)
- Dagmar Monett Diaz (Berlin School of Economics and Law)
- Marion Oswald (Northumbria University)
- Burkhard Schafer (University of Edinburgh)
- Geneviève Vanderstichele (University of Oxford)
- Michael Veale (University College London)
- Salome Viljoen (University of Michigan)
- Arjen de Vries (Radboud Universiteit)
- Karen Yeung (University of Birmingham)
Production: copy-editing and typesetting
- Laurence Diver
- Pauline McBride
- Madeline Polmear
- Irina Baraliuc (copy-editing and typesetting)