This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered by another journal.
- The CRCL style guide has been adhered to (see the Author Guidelines).
- The manuscript has been anonymised, including self-referencing within the text, file metadata, and filenames.
- The manuscript is in DOCX or LaTeX (with PDF) format, and includes bibliographical data (citation manager or BibTeX).
- Any images are stored in a vector or lossless file format (e.g. TIFF, SVG, or PNG) (at 300dpi for bitmap files).
- For CS papers, at least 30% of the manuscript's content is novel and relates explicitly to the themes of CRCL.
- Any URLs in the manuscript have been checked for validity.
See our data protection statement.